| | ||||||
| silver | ||||||
| ACTUALITÉS | ||||||
| Antoine Frey rejoint le comité consultatif de l'EPRA ... Frey a reçu cette année deux distinctions témoignant de la qualité de l'information financière présentée dans son rapport annuel 2016 : un « Silver ...
| ||||||
| WEB | ||||||
| Why can silver players be put in a 3400+ game? It's because the person he's queuing with was probably in GM last season, so the game is trying to balance out a silver and a GM playin together, ...
| ||||||
| Its impossible to solo que out of silver Sorry man, but this just is not true. My buddy climbed out of silver to 2100 just to play with me. It's possible. You have to work with your team comp (as ...
| ||||||
| I Find More Smurfs In Plat+ Than Silver Elo What is up with this. Just a few games ago I had a game with 6 people with over a 75% winrate. I find them a bit in silver but not as much as i do in plat.
| ||||||
| 2017 Lunar Silver Metallic Acura MDX Color: Lunar Silver Metallic. Condition: New. Engine Type: 3.5L V6 SOHC I-VTEC 24V. Make: Acura. Mileage: 2. Model: MDX. Price: $53,435.
| ||||||
| Afficher plus de résultats | Modifier cette alerte | ||||||
| Vous avez reçu cet e-mail, car vous êtes abonné à Google Alertes. |
Recevoir cette alerte en tant que flux RSS |
| Envoyer des commentaires |