| | ||||||
| booking | ||||||
| WEB | ||||||
| Add "booking no longer possible" Hi, sometimes I have the following situation. In the same day, I get a "reservation request" and one or more "inquiries" for the.
| ||||||
| PASS Internet Booking Engine PASS Corporate IBE is an intelligent booking system which facilitates dramatic cost reduction while enabling you to optimize travel management for ...
| ||||||
| Booking woes, can't pre-register. Says booking "On Hold" and will expire in 24 hours It says I have a booking "on hold" that will expire in 24 hours! Tried to call TA. Closed on Sundays. Called Celebrity who was nice, but not able to talk ...
| ||||||
| Afficher plus de résultats | Modifier cette alerte | ||||||
| Vous avez reçu cet e-mail, car vous êtes abonné à Google Alertes. |
Recevoir cette alerte en tant que flux RSS |
| Envoyer des commentaires |